AeroCal Ltd is committed to total customer satisfaction, and compliance with regulatory bodies at all times, at maximum effectiveness and minimal cost.
Every employee is charged with the responsibility to meet customer requirements and continually improve the quality in keeping with our objectives.
Employee development through involvement, training and effective communications is essential in maintaining the satisfaction of its customers.
By continuing to improve the ways we treat our customers, employees, and vendors, we will contribute to the mutual business and personal success of all.
Top management will hold regular MRM’s to ensure quality objectives are met and subject to continual improvements.
We aim to:
- Understand our markets and customer needs and expectations and continuously improve our service to facilitate growth
- Develop our technology and infrastructure continuously in order that we may offer the latest available technology to meet our customers’ expectations and the ever changing demands of the market place
- Maintain systems in order to provide accurate, repeatable and sustainable measurement
- Provide a high level of service to our customers with as minimum cause for complaint as possible
- Ensure that when complaints are received, they will be attended to in a timely manner with a view to eliminate the root cause and prevent recurrence
- Maintain a healthy constructive work environment that enables personnel to produce optimal output
- Continually comply with the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System